Monday, June 22, 2009

Today I attended the "Classic Movie Series" at this theatre:
Loved lining up with every local,
at least it seemed that way as the theatre was
packed as tightly as a can of sardines,
to purchase my ticket at this arched window box.
Any guesses as to the classic movie that was viewed in digital?
I'll give you three hints...
"Raindrops on roses
and whiskers on kittens.""Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
These are a few of my favorite things."
What?
You want just one one more clue?
Okay.
One of my absolute favorite things...
"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes."

The correct answer...
"Sound of Music"

An air conditioned afternoon activity on a 95 degree day
is another of my favorite things!
What are your favorite things for a way good day?
{photo three by flickr Plays with Needles; photo four by Jessica;
photo five by flickr deebeeandswivel; photo six by flickr my yiny star}

No comments: