Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have always loved the shapes and swirls of
ampersands.
I also adore collecting "things."
It matters not one whit what "it" is...
{that is a mouthful! try three times, aloud}
soaps, spices, seashells and postcards from around the world,
pens, markers, notecards, fabrics, rickrack...
whatever.
I do believe if I am going to collect the above
mentioned scribal symbol for "and"
I shall need a carrying case~
& we all know deluxe is always best!
If you would like to borrow it, please let me know.
I do want everyone to share in its pizaaz--
I love it!
Enjoy all things you adore for a
way good day!
{and remember to always share...it makes life more fun!}
{ampersand from rustique furniture in the UK; drawing by marc johns}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The deluxe carrying case for the ampersand has to be one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. What a great find.