Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This evening is "Chocolate" Enrichment...in our home. I am so excited to host the ladies of our church and their friends and neighbors that may be joining us. It is actually a recipe sharing/exchange night we have once a month. I choose the theme chocolate; thus, the women will bring an item made or purchased with chocolate and the recipe. Soon after, a gal on the committee of these events will type all the submitted recipes and send them to us via our church email list. I hope everyone has a way good evening of chocolate heaven! Feel free to join us at 7:00 if you live in the area!
{flicker photo by Gryfan}

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's going to be a fun time!

thepyles7 said...

I am not going to make it but I hope that you have fun!

Leesa said...

Yay, I found your blog. I wanted to thank you again for a great evening last night. You are quite the entertainer. It was alot of fun and delicious! Thanks!