Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kitchen Eye Candy

                                  Sugar sprinkles and....

                                    holiday sprinkles....
                  and a whole display of sprinkles.  Oh My!
Thanks to Bakerella for this delightful idea, I have ordered two sets of this rack for gifts. Will one of them have your name on the package under the Christmas tree?!  If so, I hope the colorful array in your kitchen will bring you flourish and delight  for way good baking days!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Sprinkles just make everything better and cuter. Love you!

KipKGolfmeister said...

You are so good at putting great pictures and saying fun things on your blog. Very creative and very fun. Have a great weekend - and good luck with the 250 milk cartons . . .

You guys are inspiring me to start a blog. I'll get all my pointers from you.

Mari said...

Thank you! Shhhh...I haven't talked about the milk cartons...yet.

Mari said...

And, I DO hope you will start a blog. How fun!